Bear In Mind (brush pen)
[ Workshop Info ]
Level: BEGINNER - no prior experience required
• 25 APR 2021 (SUN) - 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio in Central, Hong Kong
min. 4 students | max. 8 students
[ Workshop Fee ]
• FOR 1 SEAT: HK$950
• FOR 2 SEATS: HK$1,600 - save HK$300
[ What You'll Learn ]
This is a family friendly 3 hour beginner level workshop. You will make and ornate one bear figurine and hand lettering a glass dome with a love quote. The process is entirely handmade! You can pass this brush pen hand lettering skill onto your future projects to customise glassware such as wine bottle, wine glass, mirror, candle holder and many more.
In the workshop you will:
• learn to mould the bear figurine with plaster;
• decorate it with painting and marbling effect;
• dress it with ribbons and decorations;
• handlettering techniques to write your love quote on the glass dome.
[ What You'll Receive ]
• 1 bear figurine;
• 1 glass dome with base;
• gift wrapping and packaging materials;
• 1 custom folder with handouts and your name calligraphy.
[ T & C ]
• students must be 12 years or above.
• all sales are final, workshop fee is non-refundable and non-transferable to another date.
• student is able to swap his/her seat to a friend with 3 days advance notice.
• workshop requires a min. of 4 students to take place, if the min. capacity has not met, participants can opt for a full refund or change to another workshop date.