[ Workshop Info ]
This PRIVATE workshop is great for those who want to learn dip pen OR brush pen calligraphy or watercolor painting in a private, cosy setting. You can also celebrate a special occasion - may it be a birthday party or bridal shower, by arranging a private workshop to learn and do something creative with your family and friends. This workshop is suitable for adults and young students age 7 or above with no calligraphy experience!
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio in Central, Hong Kong
min. 1 students | max. 18 students
English or Cantonese
[ Workshop Fee ]
• FOR 1 SEAT: HK$1,380
• FOR ADDITIONAL PERSON: HK$980 each
[ What You'll Learn ]
This is a 1.5 hour beginner level workshop, suitable for anyone with no experience who wants to start their artistic journey!
In this 1.5 hour private workshop, you will:
• gain knowledge of the dip pen OR brush pen , paper and ink tools;
• learn the posture; understand the background of calligraphy and basic techniques of writing with a dip pen OR brush pen
• practice with guidance and be able to write further upon completion of the class
[ Calligraphy Portfolio ]
In 2020, your instructor Kalo received the Certificate of Proficiency in Engrosser's Script awarded in America by the IAMPETH International Association of Master Penmen, Engrossers and Teachers of Handwriting. You can watch an introduction about her and her workshops from this video link
[ T & C ]
• students must be 7 years or above.
• workshop fee is non-refundable and non-exchangeable to another date.
To sign up, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org