Vintage Floral Watercolour (watercolour)
[ Workshop Info ]
Level: BEGINNER - no prior experience required
• COMING SOON
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio in Central, Hong Kong
min. 4 students | max. 12 students
[ Workshop Fee ]
• FOR 1 SEAT: HK$950
• FOR 2 SEATS: HK$1,600 - save HK$300
[ What You'll Learn ]
This is a 3 hour beginner level workshop to watercolour, suitable for anyone with no experience who wants to start their painting journey!
In the workshop you will:
• gain knowledge of watercolour tools;
• study the colour theory to create harmony in your artwork;
• learn watercolour painting techniques;
• paint flowers in vintage botanical style.
[ What You'll Receive ]
• 1 KMA tote bag value HK$150 here;
• 1 KMA Watercolour Starter Kit value HK$350;
• watercolour paper;
• 1 custom folder with handouts and your name calligraphy.
[ T & C ]
• students must be 12 years or above.
• all sales are final, workshop fee is non-refundable and non-transferable to another date.
• student is able to swap his/her seat to a friend with 3 days advance notice.
• workshop requires a min. of 4 students to take place, if the min. capacity has not met, participants can opt for a full refund or change to another workshop date.