Colour Ink Calligraphy (dip pen)
Learn to write in dip pen calligraphy and mix colour inks to spice up your practices and personal projects. You will receive our signature KMA Calligraphy Starter Kit here
This is an introductory course to dip pen calligraphy, suitable for anyone with no experience to join. Learn everything from the basics of dip pen calligraphy to colour theory and colour ink mixing.
[ Dates ]
• COMING SOON
[ Info ]
Level: BEGINNER - no experience in calligraphy
Venue: Wyndham Street, Central (5 mins walk from the MTR)
Language: English only
[ Workshop Fee ]
• FOR 1 SEAT: $950
• FOR 2 SEATS: $1,600 (save $300)
[ Course Curriculum ]
- Posture and Pen Grip
- Basic Strokes
- Alphabet Practices
- Colour Theory + Mixing
- Project: create your own colourful artwork
[ Materials Included ]
• 1 KMA Calligraphy Starter Kit value $350 here;
• 1 custom folder with your name calligraphy;
• Handouts and Copysheets.
[ T & C ]
• students must be aged 12 years or above.
• no refund or no exchange of dates upon registration.
• student is able to swap seat to a friend with 3 days advance notice.
• class size: min. 4, max 14 pax - class maybe cancelled if the min. does not meet, students can opt for a full refund or change to another workshop date.