Calligraphy Quill Stand (dip pen)
[ Workshop Info ]
Level: BEGINNER - no prior experience required
• COMING SOON
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio in Central, Hong Kong
min. 4 students | max. 12 students
[ Workshop Fee ]
• FOR 1 SEAT: HK$950
• FOR 2 SEATS: HK$1,600 - save HK$300
[ What You'll Learn ]
This is a family friendly 3 hour beginner level workshop. You will make and ornate a complete set of calligraphy quill stand and design a gift box with dip pen calligraphy. The process is entirely handmade!
In the workshop you will:
• learn to mould the quill stand with plaster;
• decorate it with painting and marbling effect;
• add gold and silver leaves;
• study and practice the basic stokes of dip pen calligraphy;
• design your own gift box with dip pen calligraphy.
*remark: see workshop intro video here or below.
[ What You'll Receive ]
• 1 calligraphy quill penstand;
• 1 feather quill pen (ball pen);
• 1 gift box;
• 1 set of copysheet;
• 1 custom folder with handouts and your name calligraphy.
[ T & C ]
• students must be 12 years or above.
• all sales are final, workshop fee is non-refundable and non-transferable to another date.
• student is able to swap his/her seat to a friend with 3 days advance notice.
• workshop requires a min. of 4 students to take place, if the min. capacity has not met, participants can opt for a full refund or change to another workshop date.