SOAP V3 - Calligrapher Ink Stirrer - English Rose
The ink stirrer especially designed for suiting the needs of Calligraphers.
Now it is the 3rd generation, the Soap V3 English Rose featured a matte rubber-like finish. The spinning speed for the V3 is 900-3600rpm, compare to the V2 was 600-2400rpm, this little workhorse will stir any ink you've got.
- mixing up different colours of ink in the jar.
- to avoid the pigment powder settling down at the bottom of the jar by the motion of stirring.
- to save you the time from stirring the ink yourself, so you can concentrate on your writing or other job tasks.
Each Soap comes in a metal gift box. Each set includes
- 1 x Soap V3 Calligrapher Ink Stirrer - English Rose
- 1 x glass jar
- 1 x 15mm stir bar
- 1 x 10mm stir bar
POWER & DURATION
- 2 x AAA batteries (not included in the package)
- Adjustable spinning speed 900rpm -3600rpm
- approx. 10 hours in low speed, 7 hours in high speed
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
- Gift box: 123 x 123 x 53mm
- Soap: 100 x 60 x 41mm, 76g
- opening: 32mm diameter
- body: 43mm diameter
- base: 40mm diameter
- height: 40mm
** Any similar size of the bottle with a base no larger than 40mm diameter can be used with the Soap.
- big: 15mm, 6mm diameter
- small: 10mm, 5mm diameter
- Insert 2 x AAA batteries into the battery compartment.
- Place ONLY ONE stir bar within the ink inside the jar. The minimum ink level needs to fully cover the stir bar.
- Place jar on top of the ink stirrer. Slide on the thumbwheel located on the side of the Soap slowly to set the desired speed of spinning.
- The big stir bar generates stronger stirring action, good for stirring thick ink, like acrylic ink or mixing metallic powdered ink, the small stir bar generates smoother action for stirring light ink.
- When the stir bar jumping inside the jar instead of spinning quietly in the middle, that indicates the speed is too fast. Turn the thumbwheel to the left to slow down the spinning speed, or turn it off and on again.
- This is not a real soap bar, do not put it underwater!
- Contains small parts. Choking hazard.
Proudly designed by Luis Creations in Australia. Assembled in China.
The Soap is supplied with a 12-month warranty which covers manufacturer’s faults and workmanship defects only. This does not cover physical damage or wear and tear. If any Soap is found to have a manufacturing fault within the warranty period, it will either be repaired (where possible) or it will be replaced. This warranty does not include: * The normal signs of everyday wear and tear. * Water damaged. * Damage caused by chemicals. * Any damage caused by accidents or mistreatment.
- Moblique 2-in-1 Penholder here
- Moblique AL here
- MoRing here
- MoFlange here
- MoRest White Gold here
- MoRest Rose Gold here
- MoRest Gold here
- Soap v2 Calligrapher Ink Stirrer here
- Soap v3 Calligrapher Ink Stirrer English Rose here
- Soap v3 Calligrapher Ink Stirrer Copper Sunrise here
- Reusable Brush Lettering Workbook here