Refine Your Brush (brush pen)
Level: IMPROVER - basic brush pen experience preferred
Date: 25 JUNE (SAT) - 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio in Central, Hong Kong
min. 4 students | max. 12 students
[ Workshop Fee ]
• FOR 1 SEAT: HK$950
• FOR 2 SEATS: HK$1,600 - save HK$300
[ What You'll Learn ]
This is a 3 hours improver level workshop tailored for students who wish to take their brush calligraphy skills to the next level!
Topic covers brush letter practices, techniques with different types of brushes, colour gradation and blending, shadowing techniques. Students will learn and practice along while our instructor - Kalo uses a documentary camera to project her writing onto the screen.
[ What You'll Receive ]
• 3 hours of learning;
• detailed and informative handouts;
• 1 custom folder with your name calligraphy;
• 1 set of copysheets;
• All brush materials for you to explore and experiment during the class.
[ T & C ]
• students must be 12 years or above.
• all sales are final, workshop fee is non-refundable and non-transferable to another date.
• this workshop is sold as a set, make up lessons are not available if the student misses the workshop or no show.
• workshop requires a min. of 4 students to take place, if the min. capacity has not met, participants can opt for a full refund or change to another workshop date.