KMA x Gina Maldonado - Brush Pen Lettering + Floral Surface Pattern Painting Workshop
KMA x Gina Maldonado
Brush Pen Lettering + Floral Surface Pattern Painting
I've teamed up with Colombian illustrator, Gina Maldonado to bring you a dreamy and romantic summer workshop to learn brush pen lettering and floral surface pattern painting!
In the workshop, you will create your own motivating quote and design floral pattern with paint and brushes. All materials are included and the workshops welcome anyone to join, no previous experience is required!
[ Workshop Info ]
Level: BEGINNER - no prior experience required
Date: 26 JUN 2021 (SAT) - 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio in Central, Hong Kong
min. 4 students | max. 12 students
[ Workshop Fee ]
• FOR 1 SEAT: HK$1,300
• FOR 2 SEATS: HK$2,400 - save HK$200
[ What You'll Learn ]
This is a 3 hour beginner level workshop to brush pen calligraphy and floral surface pattern painting, suitable for anyone with no prior experience!
In the workshop, you will create your own motivating quote and design floral surface pattern with paint and brushes. Skills you will gain:
• colour theory and how to make your own colour choices;
• brush lettering techniques to create your own motivating quotation;
• painting techniques to create your own floral surface pattern design.
[ What You'll Receive ]
• 1 paint brush;
• 1 set of Acryla Gouache paints (4 colours);
• 1 custom folder with your name calligraphy;
• 1 set of brush lettering copysheets.
[ T & C ]
• students must be 12 years or above.
• all sales are final, workshop fee is non-refundable and non-transferable to another date.
• student is able to swap his/her seat to a friend with 3 days advance notice.
• workshop requires a min. of 4 students to take place, if the min. capacity has not met, participants can opt for a full refund or change to another workshop date.