Gold Ink Greetings (dip pen)
[ Workshop Info ]
Level: BEGINNER - no prior experience required
• 12 SEP 2021 (SUN) - 10:30 am to 1:30 pm - SOLD OUT
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio in Central, Hong Kong
min. 4 students | max. 12 students
[ Workshop Fee ]
• FOR 1 SEAT: HK$950
• FOR 2 SEATS: HK$1,600 - save HK$300
[ What You'll Learn ]
This is a 3 hour beginner level workshop to dip pen calligraphy, suitable for anyone with no experience who wants to start their calligraphy journey!
In the workshop you will:
• gain knowledge of the pen and ink tools;
• learn the basic dip pen writing techniques;
• write and practice the Capital alphabets in modern Copperplate style;
• learn to mix various types of gold inks (liquid, pigments & palette) to design your gold ink greeting cards!
*remark: see workshop intro video here or below.
[ T & C ]
• students must be 12 years or above.
• all sales are final, workshop fee is non-refundable and non-transferable to another date.
• student is able to swap his/her seat to a friend with 3 days advance notice.
• workshop requires a min. of 4 students to take place, if the min. capacity has not met, participants can opt for a full refund or change to another workshop date.